Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Helps to refine the look of skin texture, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature aging and fine lines.
How to use
1. Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin
2. Start by adding one drop of Retinol to your recommended vitamin A moisturiser each evening.
3. Then as your skin feels more comfortable, slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product on its own.
4. Alternatively, apply Concentrated Retinol Serums to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry; then follow with your recommended vitamin A moisturiser, morning and/or evening.
5. Use 2-4 bottles per Concentrated Retinol Serum step-up level before progressing to the next level
Retinol , Retinyl Acetate and Retinyl Palmitate (serums 2 and 3), Colosturm