Terms & Conditions of Gift Vouchers
- You can only redeem your gift voucher at Tessa Stevens Health & Beauty Clinic against a treatment or product purchase.
- Your gift voucher will expire 12 months from the purchase date. After it expires we will not refund any remaining balance. The voucher will be invalidated.
- You will need to state you have a gift voucher when booking a treatment or purchasing a product and you will need to bring your gift voucher along to the clinic.
- Gift vouchers may be purchased online via our website or in our clinic
- Cancellations without 48 hours notice will result in a cancellation fee
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any gift voucher that’s been tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- Please protect your gift voucher and treat it as cash as we cannot replace any stolen, lost or damaged vouchers.
- We reserve the right to amend the gift voucher terms and conditions from time to time where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- Once purchased, gift vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Orders placed by 3pm are posted out first class recorded delivery. Orders placed after 3pm are posted the following working day.
- The 20% off your first treatment discount when registering as a new client does not apply to gift voucher purchases.