Our resident GP prescribing nurse with a specialist interest in medical aesthetics, can provide all levels of injectable treatments, including Botox, injectable line smoothing treatments, facial contouring, lip enhancement, surgical referrals, hyperhydrosis and much more.
Please contact us for more information about treatments and prices. We require a £30 deposit for all appointments.
Botulin toxin injections are commonly used to eliminate wrinkles in the following areas:
- Forehead (horizontal lines across the forehead)
- Glabellar (vertical frown lines between the eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
Treatments are charged per area. One area is either Glabellar (in between eye brows), Forehead or Peri-Orbital (around the eyes)
Dermal Fillers are commonly used to treat the following areas:
- Naso-labial lines – nose to mouth
- Marionette lines – from the corners of the mouth extending downwards towards the chin
- To restore volume to the cheeks or mid face
- Lips – to add volume or hydration
First injectable hyaluronic acid for skin remodelling and treating skin laxity:
- Improves the texture of the skin, create better skin tone, treat skin laxity, reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Treatment for excessive sweating lasting upto 9 months.